Night Maintenance & Security Attendant
It is the job of the Night Maintenance & Security Attendant to meet or exceed Kreher quality standards by assisting the technical and maintenance teams with minor maintenance and preventive maintenance activities, handling of basic-level, off hour alarm issues, and security of the production layer facilities.
The main objective of the Night Maintenance & Security Attendant’s work is to:
- Perform basic repairs and maintenance on production equipment in layer barns as scheduled or requested by the Maintenance Manager, General Manager or Partner.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on production equipment in layer barns as directed.
- Perform walk-throughs, logging all required readings per schedule.
- In winter, snow plow driveways and parking lot, shovel doorways and walk areas.
- Provide written detail of work performed.
- Keep manager(s) informed on where work is being performed. Notify manager when work is completed.
- Adapt nightly routine to the situations that come up during the shift, such as responding to alarms, addressing any building or property intrusions, etc.
- As appropriate, alert law enforcement, Partners and/or General Manager regarding any unexpected situations that arise.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you are working as a member of the larger team (even though you are often working independently).
- Know farm safety and emergency procedures.
- While working alone, be acutely aware of your own safety and be able to communicate to an appropriate individual outside of the farm at all times, in case of emergency.
- Perform special projects assigned in allotted time set for each project.
- Health insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Farm fresh eggs