The Palletizer works putting filled cases of eggs of various sizes onto pallets. This is an important position in regards to our Food Safety and Food Quality because this person is handling all of the cased eggs and they need to be handled carefully to retain their grade.
- Communicate with the middle person on the correct orders to be run and their correct amounts.
- When palletizing the cases check to see if they are correctly stamped, dated and closed.
- When stacking the cases, make sure they are placed on the pallet correctly. Stamps and stickers should face to the outside.
- When the pallets are full move the product into their proper location and label correctly.
- Know the correct dates and code to stamp on the cases.
- Make sure all daters and stickers are accurate
- Know where product is to be placed in the cooler
- Keep work area clean
Must be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly.
Paid time off
401k with company match (after one year of employment)
Free fresh eggs