Production Manager - Livestock/Herdsman
The primary responsibility of the Production Manager is to meet or exceed Kreher's quality standards by overseeing Farm production operations, effectively and efficiently managing poultry and/or pullet production, ensuring animal welfare and New York State agricultural/farming regulations and standards are met or exceeded. This position would float between farm locations to obtain a high degree of overall business/management understanding with Kreher Family Farms.
Experience in farm production management (poultry or dairy) is required.
• Strong knowledge of farm production management
• Very strong Emotional Intelligence (EI)
• Innate ability to work effectively with people, and to make the whole team stronger than the sum of their skills and talents
• Very strong delegation skills
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
• Highly organized
• Strong knowledge of animal welfare standards and biosecurity
• Strong knowledge of New York State agricultural/farming regulations and standards
Paid Time Off
Free Farm Fresh Eggs