Case Line and Cooler - Wolcott, NY
Accurately and systematically stack, record and manage product from carton to cooler. Must be customer focused, possess a strong work ethic with a high level of energy; ability to multi-task and be driven towards excellence; some weekend work required.
- Before loading a truck, make sure the load will fit on the truck (map out the load).
- Make sure the truck is clean and odor free.
- Make sure the dock plate is secure before loading. Cardboard must be used under flat plates to avoid slipping.
- Double check invoices and load sheets to be sure correct items are being placed on the pallet.
- Be sure to follow proper rotation, First In, First Out.
- Record run number’s on the load sheets and invoices.
- Make sure all pallets and racks are wrapped securely before loading.
- Handle all products carefully. If any damage occurs DO NOT SHIP product. Report all damages to a supervisor.
- Be sure to load with load bars and straps.
- Make sure all trucks are locked if they are moved away from the dock.
- Be sure refrigeration unit is working and set to 40ºF.
- Health insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Farm fresh eggs