Maintenance Technician - Clarence and Basom, NY
This position requires functional knowledge of operational principles of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic devices; skills in repairing or assisting in repairing all equipment and facilities on the farm; welding skills a plus. Ability to accurately complete required documentation and use technology to track progress required.
Full and part-time positions available.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Experience and knowledge of general carpentry, masonry, plumbing, heating and A/C, and general building repairs
- Effective both working independently and as a member of a team
- Highly effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Will be required to work overtime as needed
- A ‘can do’, positive attitude
Paid Time Off
Free farm fresh eggs